Ways we help
Our transition home was much easier thanks to loving and caring friends and family. Our desire is to help others in the same way and we feel called to help in three ways:
- Emotionally - Just having someone to talk to can make all the difference in the world, someone who can empathize with your situation because they have been there, someone who is on a similar journey. We welcome hearing from you.
- Spiritually - Our faith in God has helped us understand how to live above our circumstances, to find the courage to face our fears, and the fortitude to never give up. We want to help you discover that Joy.
- Financially - We are accomplishing this through the generosity of others whose tax deductible donations have allowed us to:
- Make homes accessible by building ramps
- Customize therapy tools for the home
- Provide scholarships to make alternative treatments affordable
- And even provide handicapped accessible transportation